This bundle includes the Eccotemp EL22i Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater and the Eccotemp 4" Vertical Vent Kit Bundle.
The Eccotemp EL22i Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater is the largest indoor model of the Eccotemp tankless line. This model has a sleek, black tempered glass casing with automatic temperature controls and a touch screen with an LED digital display that shows the output temperature reading and GPM flow rate. The EL22i is rated at an impressive 6.8 gallons per minute and has a maximum BTU rate of 140,000. Whether you use natural gas or liquid propane the EL22i is the perfect solution for all the hot-water needs of a standard home or apartment with one or two bathrooms, as well as smaller commercial applications.
- Sleek Tempered Glass Casing
- Automatic Temperature Controls
- LED Touch Screen Display
- 110 volt UL Listed Power Cord
- Liquid Propane Powered
- 10 Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger
- 5 Year Warranty on Parts
- CSA Certified for US and Canadian use
- Activation Flow .8 GPM
- Maximum Flow Rate 6.8 GPM
- Energy Factor: 0.80
- Energy Rating: 82%
- Minimum/Maximum Gas Rate: 26,000 - 140,000 BTUs
- Height: 22.9"
- Length: 13.8"
- Width: 7.1"
- Weight: 39.7 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 44.1 lbs.
The Eccotemp 4" Vertical Vent Kit includes:
- 1 x 4" Rain cap
- 1 x 4" Top support/Storm collar
- 1 x 4" Adjustable roof flashing (normal 30 degree flashing)
- 1 x 4" Universal appliance adaptor
- 1 x 4" Back flow preventer
- 1 x 4" Vertical drain pipe
You will need to determine how many additional feet of venting you need and purchase an additional Z-Vent straight pipe. There is a maximum vent run of 20 feet, subtracting 4 feet for every 90 degree elbow in the run. This vent kit does not include a condensation drain pipe. If you need one, they are available for purchase separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not recommended for elevation above 3,000 ft and cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYSTEM, RECIRCULATING or FLOOR HEATING.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in Lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater!