Contact us for availability & pricing!
Need more freezer capacity for longer stays at the camp, cabin or cottage? Want to make sure that your frozen food makes it all the way to the cottage without having to bother with ice, coolers and mess? This rugged, lightweight freezer features side handles and a small footprint for easy portability, and it can run on propane, 12V or 110V power for maximum versatility.
Operation: Propane (LPG)/110V/12V
- Electronic battery ignition
- Side mounted controls
- Built-in level indicator (unit must be level while operating for optimal performance)
- Flame indicator
- Comes with regulator and hose (equipped to handle a 20 lb propane tank)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 26.5” x 25.75” x 20”
- Weight : 74 lbs / 33.5 kg
- Gas Consumption: Approx. 0.7 lbs LPG in 24 hr period
- Run Time: Runs up to 30 days on a 20 lb propane tank
- BTU: 1000 max., 500 min
- AC Power: 110V, 1.45 Amp., 160 Watts
- DC Power: 12V, 13.3 Amp., 150 Watts
- Weight: 74 lbs/33.5 kg