Contact us for availability & pricing!
The Unique 8 is our best selling model – over the years, we’ve sold over 70,000 units! (by far the largest number in North America). At Unique, we are constantly improving our products to enhance the customer experience. The new improved Unique 8 has something that consumers have been asking for years – a much larger freezer. Our latest model has increased the freezer size from 1.1 cu/ft to 1.7 cu/ft, the largest in its class! More comfort for the weekend, and ice for your drink. The new Unique 8 is also quite a bit taller than our old version (not as deep), making it easier to access food and drink. All our Unique 8 versions come with dual power (LP gas/110 volt backup).
Operation: Propane (LPG) / AC (110V backup)
*In Canada according to the 2010 Canada B149 Installation Code, if a propane fridge is being used in a dwelling it shall be of the direct vent type. The direct vent propane fridge must be located/ installed on an outside wall (max. 18”/46cm distance from outside wall). In all other applications in Canada, you can legally use propane fridges with either a CO alarming device with safety shut-off or direct vent system, based on your requirements. Please use a licensed gas fitter to install. *
- Battery Operated Interior Light
- Battery operated ignition
- Dual power (Primary propane - 110V backup)
- Front mounted controls with cover
- Reversible doors
- Adjustable glass shelves
- One large crisper drawer
- Flame Indicator
- Alarming device with safety shut-off
- Total size: 8.0 cu/ft. - 227L
- Fridge size: 6.3 cu/ft. - 179L
- Freezer size: 1.7 cu/ft. - 48L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 64.5” x 23.5” x 25.25”
- Weight: 172 lbs./ 78 kg
- Operation: Propane (LPG)
- Min. Clearance for installation (from front): Left: 2” / top: 6”/ Right: 2” / back: 1”
- Gas consumption: Approx. 1.1 lbs. LPG in 24 hr. period
- BTU: 1600 max., 600 min.
- AC POWER: 110V, 2.5 Amp., 300 Watts