Worldwide, the Jøtul Group has earned a reputation for designing and producing award-winning, fine quality, cast iron stoves. Based on the award-winning Jøtul F 305 woodstove, the Jøtul GF 305 DV IPI offers the same modern, cast iron styling in a freestanding direct vent gas stove. Smooth cast iron lines and sleek curves frame an extra-large fire view that only Jøtul can produce. Fueled by the new ceramic JøtulBurner III, the Jøtul GF 305 presents the perfect union of high efficiency and modern cast iron design.
- BTU Range: 28,000 high - 18,707 low (NG) 28,000 high - 22,370 low (LP)
- Heating Capacity: 1,100 sqft SQFT
- Gas Types: NG, LP
- Modern cast iron design with an extra large fire view
- Choice of required burner media (logs or driftwood/rocks combination) • Proflame 2
- Invisimesh™ safety screen allows for unobstructed view of the fire • Revolutionary ceramic JøtulBurnerIII delivers unsurpassed burner technology and flame picture realism
- Up to 33% heat control turn down