Contact us for availability & pricing!
If you’re looking for extended stays at the cottage/cabin, then the Unique 22 provides the functionality and capacity for those requiring one of the largest certified propane fridge in the world. Clean, Modern Lines – An enormous 16.2 cubic feet of space for the fridge, and 5.9 cubic feet for the freezer add up to a whopping 22.1 cubic feet of total space! Efficient & Ergonomically Designed to suit all your needs with unprecedented interior space and clean, modern styling. The Unique 22 boasts removable glass shelves and crispers making the interior every bit as attractive as the exterior. A huge freezer provides space for your ice cream, meat and even bags of ice for your drinks!
*In Canada according to the 2010 Canada B149 Installation Code, if a propane fridge is being used in a dwelling it shall be of the direct vent type. The direct vent propane fridge must be located/ installed on an outside wall (max. 18”/46cm distance from outside wall). In all other applications in Canada, you can legally use propane fridges with either a CO alarming device with safety shut-off or direct vent system, based on your requirements. Please use a licensed gas fitter to install. *
- Largest certified Propane Fridge in the world
- Battery operated interior light
- Front mounted controls
- Reversible doors
- Flame indicator
- Piezo igniter
- Freezer comes with powder coat finish
- Total size: 22.1cu/ft. - 625L
- Fridge size: 16.2 cu/ft. - 458L
- Freezer size: 5.9 cu/ft. - 167L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 69.5" x 31.5"W x 38.75"
- Weight: 300 lbs. / 136 kg
- Operation: Propane (LPG)
- Min. Clearance for installation (from front): Left: 2” / top: 10”/ Right: 2” / back: 1”
- Gas consumption: Approx. 2.0 lbs. LPG in 24 hr. period
- BTU: 2270 max., 684 min.