Contact us for availability & pricing!
The Unique 6 is the perfect entry-level upright propane refrigerator. Consumers have been asking Unique for a value oriented propane refrigerator, one that fits the needs of a smaller cabin/cottage. Well, we are very pleased to launch the solution. With a huge 1.5 cu/ft freezer, and a relatively tall profile, it is ergonomically excellent. You will find it very easy to access your food. The Unique 6 is dual powered (LP gas or 110 volt backup).
Operation: Propane (LPG) / AC (110V backup)
*In Canada according to the 2010 Canada B149 Installation Code, if a propane fridge is being used in a dwelling it shall be of the direct vent type. The direct vent propane fridge must be located/ installed on an outside wall (max. 18”/46cm distance). In all other applications, you can legally use propane fridges with either a CO alarming device with safety shut-off or direct vent system, based on your requirements. Please use a licensed gas fitter to install. *
- Battery Operated Interior Light
- Battery operated ignition
- Dual power (Primary propane - 110V backup)
- Front mounted controls with cover
- Reversible doors
- Adjustable glass shelves
- One large crisper drawer
- Flame Indicator
- Alarming device with safety shut-off
- Total size: 6.4 cu/ft. - 181L
- Fridge size: 4.9 cu/ft. - 139L
- Freezer size: 1.5 cu/ft. - 42L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 57.75”x 23.75” x 25.25”
- Weight: 152 lbs./ 69 kg
- Operation: Propane (LPG)
- Min. Clearance for installation (from front): Left: 2” / top: 6”/ Right: 2” / back: 1”
- Gas consumption: Approx. 1.1 lbs. LPG in 24 hr. period
- BTU: 1600 max., 600 min.
- AC POWER: 110V, 2.5 Amp., 300 Watts